As humans, we are very sexual beings that love to physically connect with one another. One of the most complex and seemingly random things that deal with the human condition is establishing a connection with someone. There are no rules to follow and both parties may not be aware that a sexual connection even exists. That’s why we are left wondering exactly what to do to make a connection with someone we’ve met online. The notion that the possibility is there and feeling that you did or said something to screw it up can be devastating. All that work that you’ve put in online and you get shot down or miss an opportunity. It’s can be crushing to your ego. That’s why I put together this list of questions that will help set the path for making a sexual connection with someone.
Questions To Ask Someone To Better Connect Sexually
This list is certainly just scratching the surface when it comes to questions to ask. In fact, most people that you connect with sexually are those that you happen to ask a few random questions which sparks further sexual discussion. I don’t care whether you are using a site like UberHorny or one more traditional like Tinder. These questions can be asked regardless of the type of dating site you’re using. Here they are…
1. What is one thing that always ruins a casual relationship for you?
2. Do you feel that life is hard or do you believe that life is what you make it?
3. Are there any particular (non-political) social issues that are important to you?
4. Has there ever been a time where you lied to someone and you glad that you did?
5. If you met someone and connected with them right away, would you take a chance and kiss them?
6. What do you think about public displays of affection (or even public sex)?
7. What is your favorite season and what do you like about it?
8. What is your favorite movie / music / TV show / book / magazine?
9. Are you a religious or spiritual person? What religion are you?
10. What’s your favorite holiday? Do you prefer Thanksgiving, Halloween or Christmas?
11. Would you rather go hiking or camping or would you rather stay in a nice hotel?
12. What are some things you are likely to be doing on any given weekend?
13. If you are stranded on a desert island; what are the main things you would want to have with you?
14. Do you see your cup as half empty or half full?
15. Is there anything in your life that you could never stop doing no matter what?
16. How do you feel about someone you are dating having friends of the opposite sex?
17. Would you say that you are an outgoing person or do you mostly keep to yourself?
18. Do you workout or do anything physical to stay in shape?
19. What is your ultimate idea of the perfect date night on the town or a sexy getaway?
20. What would you say was the most difficult time of your life so far?
21. When you pick up your phone; what is the app that you go to the most often (and do you like to video chat)?
22. What time in your life do you feel that you have been the happiest?
23. What are some of your views on open relationships?
24. If you could live anywhere you wanted, would you live in the country or the city?
25. Would you rather go out to a bar or a club or have a nice, quiet dinner with someone?
Sure, these questions sound like they are typical first date questions. However, what you need to understand is that many of the questions are those that can get your date or potential date thinking that you are truly interested. Even if all you want to do is have sex with someone, you should still ask a few of the questions above.